Moisturizing assessment and Impedancemeter by Nova USA
19 September 2016
NOVA Technology Corporation is committed to meeting our customers’ biophysical testing needs through continuous innovation in non-invasive technology.
NOVA Technology Corporation develops and manufactures instrumentation designed to measure non-invasively various biophysical properties of the skin. NOVA products are used extensively in areas that include research in wounds and burns, dermatology, neonatalogy, as well as the personal care industry.
The DPM 9003BT™
is a portable, multifunctional electronic laboratory instrument that measures skin impedance. It is designed to provide a non-invasive, objective, reproducible method of measurement to quantify biophysical characteristics and relative hydration of the skin.
The DPM 9003BT building on the sucess of the DPM 9003™ is battery powered (4 “AA” batteries), highly portable (weighs only 12 ozs; 340 grams), and employs Bluetooth® technology to transmit collected data between itself and other devices with Bluetooth® capabilities including the Apple iPad®, desktop and portable computers, and other devices with similar Bluetooth® wireless capabilities.
- Self calibration – instrument calibrates itself immediately at start-up.
- Remote sensor port – enables quick change of sensor probes at any time during tests.
- Automatic sensor switch – sensor activates the system when it touches the skin.
- software – a new software platform running on the Apple iPad®.
- Excellent warranty that covers all products manufactured by NOVA™