More than meets the eye: the benefits of cosmetics and personal care
18 April 2017
Cosmetics Week is Europe’s unique event bringing together international cosmetics and personal care leaders to discuss global trends and latest industry developments.
Under this year’s theme “More than meets the eye: the benefits of cosmetics and personal care”, over 300 industry experts, policy makers, decision makers and companies will explore the contribution of cosmetics to well-being, European economy and global markets. They will also delve into the complexities of regulatory practice, network and create new business opportunities.
Why you should attend
- Meet global industry experts in the cosmetics industry
- Create new business opportunities
- Explore latest industry trends and developments
- Take part in all our networking events along with leading industry experts, policy makers and decision makers
Who should attend
- EU policy makers
- Membership including associations and companies
- National authorities
- International scientists and regulatory experts
- Suppliers of raw materials and packaging
- Service providers to the industry and distributors
- International associations and companies
Please find the draft programme here
For more information, and to be included on the mailing list for future events, contact us.
Follow us on Twitter using the hashtag #coseuweek17