Intertek offers training by a qualified investigator ophthalmologist.
This training is for anyone working on the tolerance of cosmetics and medical devices.
ANATOMIC BASIS OF THE EYES AND PERI-OCULAR SKIN
- Anatomy of the ocular surface,
- Anatomy of the tear film,
- Anatomy of the eyelids.
- Clinical examination,
- Functional signs examination,
- Biological explorations.
- Semiology and anatomophysiological basis of pain and other symptoms (stinging burning sensation, foreign body sensation).
FINAL EVALUATION QUESTIONNAIRE
Duration: 0,5 days
2 trainings sessions: 16 and 30 March 2018, Paris
- Download the program:Programme formation surface oculaire
- Register for training: Training registration
Contact us for more information on all the services offered by the Intertek Clinical Study Center!
Intertek France – Clinical Research Department
48 Rue de la Colonie
75013 Paris – France
Phone: +33 (0)2.78.94.03.78