Classification, Analysis and Claim Support
The clinical research institute ‘proDERM’ will host a free-of-charge webinar related to the support of skin microbiome claims. The webinar will cover the following:
- 16S rRNA sequencing, a paradigm change in skin microbiology
- Each body site has its own skin microbiome: How to classify?
- Quantitative data of all bacteria down to the genus: How can such data be handled?
- Which claims can be made?
- What is a healthy microbiome?
- How to test probiotic effects on skin?
- A study example: Effect of a deodorant on the microbial diversity
- Conclusions and prospects
Registrations are still accepted using the link below