COMET SYMPOSIUM The unique scientific event dedicated to Cosmetic Measurement & Testing
13 December 2016
THE CALL FOR ABSTRACTS, ORAL & FLASH COMMUNICATIONS, POSTER IS NOW OPEN.
COMET 2017, Cergy-Pontoise / June 6th & 7th 2017
COMET is a scientific event dedicated to Cosmetic Measurement & Testing and organized by the Cosmetic Valley.
Many non-invasive methods are now used to characterize the cosmetic products properties and their interactions with skin and hair.
Physico-chemical studies, biological and clinical effects measurements, the development of new instrumental techniques …are crucial for the cosmetic sector.
COMET has been created to facilitate researches, innovations and business in the fields of testing and measurement of cosmetic products and ingredients.
- Clinical measurement & instrumentation
- Innocuity & efficacy of ingredients and products
- Skin & hair – product interaction
- Innovative instrumentation for cosmetic test & measurement
- Sensors & Biosensors
- Electromagnetic, acoustic & optic techniques and tests
- Non destructive testing & techniques (NDT)
- Imaging & image processing
- Complex fluids optimization & characterization
- Nano particule detection & follow-up
- Selfy: technology & testing
- Sensoring technics & tests
COMET 2017 OFFERS A SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM COMPOSED OF :
- Plenary conferences (invited speakers)
- Oral and flash communications selected from a call for papers :
- oral communications (OC) = 15 minutes with questions
- flash communications (FC) = 7 minutes with questions
Comet 2017 CREATES “innovation sessions” :
- During COMET, selected communications from a “call for innovations” will be held in the exhibition area.
“innovation sessions” are organized for the industries that participate in the exhibition area.
You must be logged in to post a comment.