Create your own measurement device exactly according to your needs by Courage& Khazaka
31 August 2015
The Multi Probe Adapter System is modular. It consists of a basic device and the probes. The user chooses a basic device meeting his requirements. The probes are digital and all calibration data are inside and therefore they can be connected to any of them. The different probes can also be used with stand-alone devices (Multi Display Device MDD) independently or as wireless probes which transmit the measurement values directly into software.
Advantages of the MPA System
- Measurement system exactly suitable for your needs and can be enlarged as you go along.
- The probes provide a high degree of flexibility and stability and can be easily serviced.
- The MPA system is operated with an overall C+K software.
- With a check calibration function the accuracy of the probes can be verified any time. The result can be saved and printed for your documentation.
- The data from the ambient condition sensor RHT 100 are saved with the measurements.
- All future C+K probes will be compatible with this system.
Which probes can be connected?
Select a basic system and work with the following probes:
- Corneometer® CM 825: Skin Surface Hydration
- Sebumeter® SM 815: Sebum on the Skin Surface
- Skin-pH-Meter® PH 905: pH-Measurement
- Mexameter® MX 18: Melanin & Erythema
- Tewameter® TM 300 and Triple TM 330T and Invitro Tewameter® VT 310: Transepidermal Waterloss (TEWL)
- Cutometer® MPA 580: Viscoelasticity by Suction
- Skin-Thermo-Meter ST 500: Skin Temperature
- Reviscometer® RVM 600: Skin Ageing & Anisotrophy (under reconstruction)
- Skin Glossymeter GL 200: Skin and hair gloss appearance
- Skin-Colorimeter CL 400: Colour of skin and hair
- Frictiometer FR 700: Friction measurements on the skin
- Ambient condition sensor RHT 100: recording the ambient conditions (r.H and temperature) constantly during the measurement