The C-Cube Clinical Research Software 4th version is specifically designed to manage and enhance your clinical study results. This new version includes new features and a new module for hair analysis.
A simple workflow in 4 steps:
- Manage: Create your protocols with lists of patients, visits, time and areas. A dashboard allows you to follow the progress of your studies in real time.
- Acquire: All 2D and 3D images are automatically named and saved to ensure the safekeeping of your data. They can be exported and compatible with all spreadsheets. All images acquired are standardised in color and metric.
- Analyze: The interface allows you to perform metric or colorimetric measurements and compare the different acquisitions. The placement of ROIs in the image allows you to precisely target the area to be monitored and to follow over time. You can perform simultaneous analysis on different criteria such as colour, wrinkles, pigmentation, texture, micro relief etc.
- Export: Export all your data to a CSV file with a single click. Some renderings are also available to allow you to optimise your scientific reports with objective measurements and unique illustrations.
Your data can now be pre-analyzed directly in the software with:
– Results tables that can be filtered and sorted by patient, time, area and ROI.
– A gallery of criteria renderings that allows you to visualise the effectiveness of your treatments.
New analysis criteria!
New 2d criteria:
New 3d criteria:
- Texture / roughness
You no longer need to request cloud services to analyse these criteria! Thanks to a new credit management system, you can carry out your clinical studies directly in your software.
Their teams remain at your disposal to assist you in the development of your clinical procedures.