We were delighted with the opportunity of the second edition of Cosmetotest Symposium, these 3 days organized around the evaluation in the Beauty field, in collaboration with Cosmet’in Lyon, a French key and historical player in skin science and with the SF2IC who joined us to celebrate its 20 year birthday.
It is the regular request of the actors of this sector to exchange around scientific themes, to share demos of devices and technological information, to exchange over a coffee between “testing” experts, that germinated the idea of this symposium organized in partnership with the SFI2C and the DIIP. Cosmetotest was born from a crazy idea in 2020, in the middle of Covid, when all doubts hovered over the continuation of scientific events. A desire to meet to carry the voice and present the ways of technological innovation in the testing sector.
We hope the attendees coming from france Europe but also Japan, the 28 exhibitors have spent beautiful days, inspiring for their upcoming evaluation projects and stimulating by the sharings.
We would particularly like to thank:
- Celine Paillier, President of Cosmet’in Lyon for his confidence and enthusiasm,
- Marie-Christine Di Murro, secretary of Cosmet’in Lyon, the talented mainstay of the organization and logistics,
- the entire young team of Skinobs who by their creativity, commitment and unfailing goodwill allowed the organization in the joy and good humor of this event: Inès Deffaf, Eloïse Verrier, Ophélie Rebillard, Antoine Canet, Gabriel Hassan.
We would personally like to thank the scientific teams dedicated to the program design for:
- in-vivo evaluation day: Bérangère Granger, Agnès Lavoix, Hassan Zahouani, Jean-Christophe Pittet, Pascale Barlier, Sophie Deschamps, Anne Sirvent, Virginie Couturaud, Aglaë Lorand-Machard, Pascale Barlier.
- in-vitro evaluation day: Aurélie Pagnon, Dominique Sigoudo-Roussel, Jérôme Lamartine and Amélie Thepot.
We hope the participants had an happy and fruitful Symposium.
See you next year 23-24 May 2024 in Lyon!
ACCESS THE COSMETOTEST WEBSITE