ZOOM 26 Safety and Tolerance Evaluation
5 January 2023
After a 2022 filled with exciting plans, Skinobs is excited to bring you news from the beauty industry’s testing experts for the new year of 2023.
For this 26th edition of ZOOM, we are excited to share information about tolerance and safety testing for both preclinical and clinical evaluation.
As always, we bring you the latest news from our partners: Ellead, Cortex Technology, Microfactory, Pixience, Courage+Khazaka, IEC, Imasens, Dr. Goya, Validated Claim Support, proderm, Helioscreen, Evalulab, Expertox, Miravex.
Discover the ZOOM#26
🔎 View the flip-book version
👀 Read the PDF version
News from our Partners
- New updated Colorimeter DSM-4 by Cortex Technology
- U-Skin : a Correlated Technology by Microfactory
- A New Solar Light Simulator for Helioscreen Cosmetic Science
- The Impact of the European Strategy for a Toxic Free Environment on the Future Cosmetic Regulation by Expertox
- Evaluation of Sensitive Skin by Antera 3D by Miravex
- Efficacy Tests and Sensory Evaluation of Suncare Products by Imasens
- Global Claims, Global Recruitment by SGS proderm
- A Flexible Way to Look at Skin & Hair Colour and More by Courage + Khazaka
- Safety Testing of Cosmetic Products by Dr. Goya Analisis
- Best Standards for Confirming Skin Tolerance by Evalulab
- Global Expertise in Safety Tests from In-vitro to Multi-ethnic Clinical Studies by IEC
- Tolerance Evaluation – C-Cube by Pixience
- Clinically Ensuring your Products are Safe and Effective with Validated Claim Support
- Ellead Conducts the Clinical Evaluation and In-vitro Test of Ocular Irritation Test by Ellead
To know more about tolerance tests
> 2 clicks to identify the methods and providers
Log on to www.skinobs.com for free to access all test methods and labs around the world and contact each partner directly from the results list.
- 81 tests
- 88 laboratories in 15 countries
- The Skinobs parnters for these tests are: Abich, Bionos, CIDP, Complife, Dermaclaim, Ellead, Evalulab, Intertek, Phenocell, Phylogene, SP Equation, StratiCELL, IEC, Zurko Research, Mérieux Nutrisciences, MS Clinical Research
- 27 methods
- 80 laboratories in 31 countries
- The Skinobs partners for these tests are: Abich, Bio Basic Europe, BPC Specialties, CIDP, Complife, Dermaclaim, Dr. Goya Analisis, Ellead, Evalulab, IEC, Intertek, Kosmoscience, Mérieux Nutrisciences, MS Clinical Research, Phd Trials, SGS proderm, Syres, Validated Claim Support, Zurko Research
> Overview of the news feed and press review on the theme of safety and tolerance
Happy reading !