For this 25th edition of ZOOM (and yes it is already the 25th! ?), it is with great pleasure that we share information about the evaluation of sunscreen products.
As always, we are glad to bring you the latest news from our partners: Courage & Khazaka, Ellead, Intertek, Newtone Technologies, Pixience, CIDP, HelioScreen, Orion Concept, Phenocell, Zurko Research.
Discover the ZOOM#25
? View the Flip-book Version
Read the ZOOM in its PDF Version
ZOOM#25 Sun Care Evaluation and News of the testing field_web
News from our Partners
- SPF Result in 10 minutes, Sophisticated, High-end LED-HDRS in-vivo SPF Measurement System by Courage+Khazaka
- Ellead Conducts the Clinical Evaluation and Ex-vivo of UV Induce Skin
- Total Quality Assurance for your Sun Protection Products by Intertek
- Spreading Homogeneity and Lasting of UVA Suncare By Newtone Technologies
- C-Cube 3, Clinical Evaluation of Sun Protection Products by Pixience
- Spotlight on Photobiology Studies at CIDP Group
- Sandblasted PMMA Plates SB6 and Molded PMMA Plates HD6 for In-vitro Sunscreen Testing by HelioScreen
- From Metrology to Expertise… By Orion Concept
- Cost-efficiently Identify Pigmentinf/whitening Agents with an Innovative High-Thoughout Screening Approach by Phenocell
- Studies Hand in Hand with Cosmetics brands by Zurko Research
To know more about sun care testing
> 2 clicks to identify the methods and providers
Log in to www.skinobs.com for free access to all test methods and labs from around the world and contact each partner directly from the results list.
- 65 methods
- 15 laboratories in 15 countries
- The Skinobs partners for these tests are: Abich, Bionos, CIDP, Complife, Dermaclaim, Dr. Goya, Ellead, Evalulab, Helioscreen, Intertek, Phenocell, Phylogene, SP Equation, StratiCELL, Zurko Research
- 31 methods
- 85 laboratoratories in 31 countries
- The Skinobs partners for these tests are : Abich, BPC Specialties, CIDP, Complife, Dermaclaim, Ellead, Evalulab, IEC, Intertek, Mérieux Nutrisciences, Phd Trials, proderm, Syres, Validated Claim Support, Zurko Research
> Article dedicated to “Solar Tests”
- Cossma : Challenges in Evaluating Sunscreens
- Retrieve the articles published in the news feed: Click here
Happy reading !